Monday 25 June 2012

Sunday Brunch

One thing I love about sunday is brunch I usually have with either families or friends. Gathering around the dearest persons, sharing a lot of things that happened lately, complimented with bunch of jokes and laughs are something that could recharge myself again to start another busy week ahead. 

Today, I went to a bookstore with a full stomach on this lovely sunday afternoon. I love books. I love the sensation I feel when I get myself surrounded by books. And I almost forget this kind of feeling lately, with tons of works and problems, what could I expect?

On a sunday like this, I don't really like to dress-up too much. A simple dress, belt, and sling leather bag just suit me well. Like this Heather stripe dress. I can pair it with either my favourite oxford shoes or cute thongs. How's your sunday, girls?

Loves,

Missuss Lottie

1 comment:

  1. HEATHER dress all colors SOLD OUT.
    Thank a bunch, fabulous customers...

    ReplyDelete