Saturday 23 June 2012

A Morning Person

I called myself as a morning person. 
Why? Because my brain and my soul just form into a very possitive thought and attitude in the morning. Take a minute to watch the sun rises with a cool breeze kisses my face can always boost my energy up to start a day...
Yet, in a very cloudy and rainy morning, I can easily having mood-swing all day long as I prefer sunshine accompanies me during my way to workplace...

I usually pick my daily outfit based on the weather. If it's sunny and bright then I'd rather go with a colorful and printed ones. Otherwise, if the weather's gloomy, of course I'd rather go with the darker colors and plain ones. But, this year, I challenged myself to have mix and match prints and colors of my silly old habits (the ones related with weather thing). And, here's I post some of what I did, drop me your comments, girls...

Loves,

Missuss Lottie


 

1 comment:

  1. JAIDA top still AVAILABLE in BLACK color.
    BRANDY belt still AVAILABLE in BROWN color.

    Karina top all colors, Sunny Skirt all colors, Rosanna collar SOLD OUT.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete